Are you tired of having fear hold you back? Tired of hurting on the inside while looking like you have it all together on the outside? Do you find yourself:
- Wondering if and where you fit in?
- Stressed about your relationships?
- Cycling through the same worries?
- Feeling drained, stuck, frustrated?
- Having trouble making it through work?
- Worried about your next audition, test, flight, or speaking gig?
You may be the quiet one who finds solace in reading a great novel. The"weird" one who doodles in class. The energetic mover and shaker, who feels most alive when moving to a beat. The observer who captures experience through words or images...you are the dreamer yearning for something new...in some ways, just a bit "different"...Whatever that means...
If these descriptions resonate with you, I may be a good fit. You deserve to have a counsellor that will invite the fullness of who you are into the counselling process.
My name is Maedean Yvonne Myers, BFA, MC, RCC. I provide compassionate and effective counselling for adults and adolescents. I am passionate about supporting folks cope successfully with personal challenges.
Whether you are dealing with a concern you are too embarrassed to talk about, stress related to relationship issues or life transitions, or you're tired of feeling panicky or nervous in certain situations, I am here to support you with acceptance and practical skills.
Together we will cultivate the seeds of strength, courage, and resilience budding within you through compassionate conversation and artful exploration.
- I build on your personal strengths, abilities, and resources
- I am compassionate and effective
- I support you by helping you explore unrealistic expectations, perfectionism, ineffectual thoughts, and limiting beliefs
- My approach integrates Solution Focused, Narrative, Person Centered, Mindfulness, Cognitive Therapy, and Gestalt
- I invite your creative voice in our collaboration through guided creative activities
Stress and Anxiety Counselling
Breakup/ Divorce Recovery Counselling
Childhood Emotional Stress and Trauma Counselling
Affirmative Counselling for LGBTQIA
Multicultural/Mixed Heritage Counselling
Counselling for (HSP) Highly Sensitive Persons
Counselling for Creativity
Crime Victims Assistance Program service provider
Individual Adult counselling
Individual Adolescent counselling (16+)
Consulting for Audition and Public Speaking anxiety
Have questions? Call 778-788-2105 now for your complimentary 30 minute consultation or click here
I will support you to:
- feel more grounded and capable of dealing with life's challenges
- develop your unique coping strategies to manage stress and anxiety
- identify your personal needs and communicate them effectively
- improve your relationship with yourself and the people in your life
- live with greater optimism, energy, and vitality